Sunday, June 8, 2008

Rant #5: Going Political

Hello children. Comfy? Cozy? Are Army men pointing AK-47's at your head? Not yet? Wait a few years. Tonight I will rant about something that's been boiling in my head for about 16 years now and I feel that my opinion had to be shared [to all eight of you].



First off the Presidents. Straight from the last batch we had a cheap man, a horny man, and a dumb man. Although most of you say they should be dead men [just to clear things up I am neutral in this decision]. Bush, Clinton, Bush, and now they want Hillary in on the action too. Is it just me or did we say we were going to abolish monarchy's in this country? Hmmm. The other canidates aren't anything to gawk at either. First off there's McCain who I won't be surprised to see keal over at the inaugaration ceremony. There's Obama who we have no idea about. I mean is he black is he white? Is he Arab is he Christian? Is he the next bowling champion of the world?... lol. And now they're talking about a new canidate for the presidential role, Libertarians. Whoa, where did he come from? Was anyone else shocked about this? Just Moi? Oh well can't mope around forever I guess. Where was this guy these last few months? Was he standing behind Hillary giving his speaches to a rock? By the way I hear that rock is very convinced so maybe he won't be as terrible as I think.



Oh well, this '08 election is looking to be interesting. Not necessarily good... just interesting


(Sorry for the lateness, I was in a coma apperently)



Rock On-



Eliot Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment