Friday, May 27, 2011

So the last time I updated this blog, I was in the middle of Nebraska which I believe was the perfect place for those kinds of feelings. I was pissed that this was the place I had ended up but it was nescesary for me, because I did need to get some experience... however I could have done it back in CO.

Now I'm in Iowa, getting all deep and emo with my bad self... now I hate myself for that statement, so the transformation is almost complete. Right now, I'm trying to listen to all of the deep music I can in a hope that it inspires some creativity in me. As many of my "Devoted" readers know I am a writer. I mostly right existential modern fantasy, but I've been dabbling lately in classic fantasy and some more mythological settings. I've also been trying to start writing songs, but I don't really think I have the focus needed for that. Also, no, the bukkake song is not an example of my song writing. That was just something that I threw together after an all nighter that I happened to somewhat enjoy.

Anyway, now that I do actually have a job, I am one step closer to my video production dream. I have the crappy camera with a 4GB SD card, and tomorrow I will get a $400 computer for me to actually use when I want. Who knows I may actually start blogging regularly again.

Sorry for those of you that come to my blog to read something intelectual, I didn't really have anything to rant about today. But remember, when I do rant and rave, you can always comment and criticize because this is the Review of Life, and who am I to say that I am not a part of life? (that's deep... right?)

So, as always dear readers, so long and have a happy lobotomy,
-Eliot Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment