Thursday, July 21, 2011

Warning: Trailer

Hello nobody. Just thought I should make an actual blog update for a change. Turns out making a web series is harder than it looks, and so I'll just be getting on with my life and sorry for wasting everyones time. Thank you and goodbye for ever.

-Eliot Wolf...

oh? You don't want me to leave? Well I don't know why. The only feedback I ever get from this thing is fucking spam. So maybe I should just go.

Actually, what I came on here to say is that the new and improved Non-Elitist Review of Life is going to come, and hopefully very soon. We're going to be looking at tons of nerd topics while also discussing things like premise, and what makes a good film director. Plus, the entire WD staff is working on scripts and jokes so that all of the smart people talk doesn't bore you to death :D.

We have a new computer and new editing sofware, plus a new mic on the way and new faces, so please everyone be patient for the new Review of Life.


Also, Warped Rock is still on the table, and the first episode will air after the first few episodes of ROL. So stay tuned or subscribe to me and the gang at youtube.com/warpedwolf38

as always readers, so long and have a happy lobotomy
-Eliot Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment