Friday, October 7, 2011

Bide On Elitists!

Okay, so recently, as many of you know, Steve Jobs died at 57. He has had pancreatic cancer for 7 years now, so really it was just a waiting game. I was never really an Apple fanboy, but I do have to admit this is a shock. Not only has one of the giants fallen but he was one of the giant giants. One of two nerds who went on to create the dream of any one of us.Woz and Gates are really the only ones left and that's depressing.I had someone ask me today, if I feel like I'm doing what I want to be doing. He had just read a very inspirational quote and ask me for an honest answer. The truth is no,, but what I'm doing is necessary to get to where I want to be. I'm in the beginning of my 15 year bullshit cycle between 15 and 30, and I'm only five years in. I'm not hoping that soon it'll change, because I know that it will. I'm not waiting either because waiting doesn't do anything other than raise your hopes. Nope, I'm bidding.



Bide on,
-Eliot Wolf



No comments:

Post a Comment