Thursday, October 15, 2009

Point of Inquiry: Way #45 to not avoid a DUI

"A North Charleroi man will be cited with driving under the influence after he allegedly drove through Belle Vernon in a van that was on fire early Wednesday."
-Taken from http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/fayette/s_648090.html

So just another day stroling around the interwebs and I stumble over this. A man drove his van, while intoxicated, for a few miles and was stopped because IT WAS ON FIRE! What the hell? What was on this mans mind? If I light my van on fire they won't check to make sure I haven't been sipping the sauce. Trust me readers, that's not a good plan. In fact, what will most likely happen is the opposite to the desired outcome.

Personally I don't believe this man was alone. I think he had a fire breathing accomplice. It makes perfect sense, why else would a drunk man have a burning van? I mean really.

Any way, I hope this has been mindopening... or closing I really don't care. And as always, so long and have a happy lobotomy.

-Eliot Wolf




(Love WarpedRock and can't get enough of Eliot? Go to our Youtube Channel at www.youtube.com/warpedwolf38
See videos by Wolf Den Productions and Coming soon will be FALE University, Wolf Den Productions new vidcomic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment