Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rant #13: Ignorance with Important Issues

Now when I say "Important Issues," I don't mean my usual Common Sense shit (or lack there of), I'm talking about actual issues here. Like global warming, Renewable resources, the economy, and even politics. I don't want to turn this into a polical, or even issues related, blog. But dammit I'm tired of this shit.

Global Warming has been an important issue for awhile now, from cars that run on other cars, to a Nobel Prize winning PowerPoint (I just died a little). Personally, I say let the f***ers burn. There is no way to save the world from this, the wheels are already in motion. The most we can do is move the problem down the line, which to my understanding is what we were trying to fix. The ignorance comes into play when companies attempt to create "Safe Fuels." You know like E85. Oh god wasn't that just so much of a sucess? No! It ruined the farming economy, cost millions in the refining procces, and left us with a product only a little better than DIESEL! Yes it was all natural but so what? That doesn't mean anything. Uranium is natural, doesn't mean I want constant exposure.

Which brings me to my next point. Renewable Fuels. Yesterday my Government class had a 40 minute debate on whether or not Nuclear power should be added to a power bill. The class said no because none of them knew how nuclear power worked. Granted, that's how the Senate runs anyway, but still, let those that do know explain it instead of just writing it off. Their biggest problem with what we had to say was when we started quoting military documents, and they didn't understand the military isn't as closed off as they think. It's still closed off, but not as much as Hollywood says it is.


Well children, I'm done... at least for now. I hope you've become enlightened by all of this, and hopefully you go out and research this shit on your own. Then you and I can debate this further without all the hormones flying from High School sex scenes.

So, so long, and have a happy lobotomy,
-Eliot Wolf





Tell your frieds about me and send me E-Mails
-wolfinatic@yahoo.com

Plus go to our Youtube Channel @
-www.youtube.com/warpedwolf38

See videos by Wolf Den Productions and Coming soon will be FALE University, Wolf Den Productions new vidcomic.

No comments:

Post a Comment