Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rant #16: RE: To all...

Okay, I'm sorry to all those people who read this thing because I'm a happy go lucky person, who can be honest and truthful in a world full of mixed opinions and misinformation. I really am. I know it's been awhile since I really blogged for that purpose, but I really have to get this stuff out in the open. I do this because I feel it is my duty, and above all I believe the human race needs a person who call look into the world and say, "Well, isn't this a mess?"

My day started out with opening a slice of cheese. Harmless, unless you're me for on the cheese's plastic wrapper were the instructions "OPEN HERE." Dear god... really? Have we devolved to this form of stupidity where the simplest of dairy product protection is consumed by informing us how a simple plastic sheath works? This is the society that uses the Atom to signify its genius, but we don't trust the dangerousness of unprotected cheddar. I told myself at that unforgiving moment that today would be a day were I would have a lot to say.

Next thing I did was watch a thing on the boy scouts and, while they're a rant all to themselves, I will not divulge such matters yet. What pissed me off was the fact that the BSA (Boy Scouts of America for those of you who find intellectual stimuli out of reading cheese) is actually funded mostly by my archenemies the Mormons. Now I may not believe in religions like most people do, but that doesn't mean I hate them. What the Mormons are, and there are a lot of philosophy and religion professors who are behind me on this, is a cult. Flat out cult, they use their followers disrespectfully and are not put together by sound means. For those of you who are confused I rate Mormons along with Scientologists and cheese printings. I myself am what I refer to as a Fateist, meaning that every single moment of history, now and future have been predetermined and unchangeable. Even if you somehow do something that the church claims changed your life forever, it was planned. There is no changing the future, and dwelling on the past simply makes you sadder. I am also a Solipsist, which is a person who philosophically believes that they created the universe through their imagination. Now let me explain. I believe, as a Fateist, that we need to learn as much as we can from our lives and as such I am the only one capable of designing out a life that could thoroughly do this for me. Religion is fine, and on a moral standpoint I support it, but when it comes to them dwelling on a dead carpenter or a photo shy robe enthusiast, I have to say that they are wrong.

What I'm trying to tell you is that religion is just another way for there to be instruction in your life, and some people need that. Others however half to look around and question to solve the great mysteries. So now I want to tell you all, there will be more of these. I am not a one-rant man; I have many things to say. But please take my message and spread it on. I don't care if you believe in it; I don't even care if you understand it. What I care is that people start to look around and question the jiggly green stuff in front of them for what it really is, instead of accepting it as jell-o.


So once again so long readers, and have a happy lobotomy

-Eliot Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment